Tom Clancy’s The Division for Windows 10: Tom Clancy’s The Division is action game. This game is developed by Ubisoft Massive and Ubisoft has published it. In 2013, the company announced the Tom Clancy’s The Division in one of the press conference. The game got released recently on 8th March 2016 across the globe. Tom Clancy’s The Division can be downloaded on different platforms. Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One supports this game.
Tom Clancy’s The Division is a strategic game. The player can plays the game as an agent of titular strategic homeland division. The task of the player is to help, rebuilt the operations in Manhattan, investigate the nature of the outbreak, fight and track all the criminal activities. Tom Clancy’s The division is a role playing game where multiplayer can play the game online.
Features of Tom Clancy’s The Division for Windows 10:
- Story based game where player needs to follow the story
- Team based game
- 5 different levels to play the game like Worn, Standard, Specialized, Superior and High end
- Select team members to play the game
- All the team members have different skills so select team members accordingly.
- Online multiplayer game which creates your reputation the way you play the game
- Packed with different weapons and gadgets to select from
- Controlling the Territory available in Tom Clancy’s The Division game
- High tech watches provides echo functions and gives you 3D view as well as holographic displays
- Tom Clancy’s The Division game is played in New York city and have awesome graphic effects
- Snow Drop engine which provides new levels of the game
- Social co-operation for navigating between the cities
- The Dark Zone with PVP area where experience and aggressive players can play the game.
Game Play of Tom Clancy’s The Division:
- Loot hunting game where you can steal unique weapons and gadgets while playing Tom Clancy’s The Division game.
- Build your base and keep it strong
- Mission of the players is to restore the order by investigating the source of virus
- Player can carry three weapons and explosives to fight against enemies
- While playing Tom Clancy’s The Division player needs to save themselves from enemies attack
- Win the game and get currency to purchase new and advance weapons
- Missions are based on story line with different wings
- To win the game players need to co-operate with the selected team members
How to download Tom Clancy’s The Division for Windows 10?
Ubisoft have released Tom Clancy’s The Division for Xbox One. Still the game is not released for Windows 10 operating system. Soon the download version will be available for Windows 10.
But the recommended systems requirements are as below.
- Cannot run on the older versions of Microsoft Windows, you should update it.
- CPU Speed: Core 2 Duo E6850 3.0GHz / Athlon II X3 455
- OS: Windows Vista 32
- Video Card: GeForce 8800 GTS 512MB Additionally or optionally Radeon HD 2900 XT 512MB
- Sound Card: Yes
- Disk Space: 35 GB needed
- RAM: 4GB is sufficient
Tom Clancy’s The Division have received the great response from Xbox One players. The game will be soon available for Windows 10. The action game is all about saving the territory and attacking the enemies. Selecting team members with different skills to win the game. New challenges to keep excitement of the players. Players keep interest in playing the game with different levels which are there in game.