Eighteen for Windows 10 PC: Eighteen is a stylish puzzle game designed by Tetsuya Mizuguchi .It is targeted basically for mobile devices. The game is a perfect blend of the mechanics of a puzzle game and the RPG elements of a battle game. The theme of the game is dream based where the player dives into the dream in order to handle different characters of the game.
Features of Eighteen for Windows 10 PC
- The Eighteen game is not just a puzzle. It is a mix of puzzle and battle.
- You have to apply the strategies of the battle field as well as solve the puzzle. You can recruit interesting characters to fight against each other.
- The characters can win from each other based on their rankings. The rankings are decided based on the points collected from solving puzzles.
- The game also has a treasure reward system where the players can get the treasure by getting a better rank.
- The story of the game is depicted with the help of the puzzle. The characters can be seen talking to each other within the puzzle.
- You will have normal mazes to solve along with the characters battling against each other.
- Different doors have to be unlocked within the game with the help of the puzzle.
- There are 3 prominent characters in the game that will fight against the evil. The Diamond mazes are to be solved to win battles in the game.
- There are different levels to be unlocked in the game. There is a team of Dream drivers that will fight in the game.
- The famous Japanese characters in the game add the flavour of Japanese game legacy.
- There are different powers and level ups that can be unlocked in order to progress in the game.
Eighteen –Game Details
- Publisher: Game Samba
- Developer: Mobcast Inc.
- Category: Puzzle
- Player Mode: Multi-Player
- Others Gaming Type: RPG
- Operating System: Xbox Live, Xbox 360, coming soon on Microsoft Windows 10 PC
Eighteen is a rich game in the legacy of Japanese character games. The famous Japanese cartoon characters are put together to battle against the bad characters. With the help of the points gathered from solving the puzzle they can advance into the game to unlock different levels. This is a different type of game. The language used in the game is Japanese so it will take a bit time for the native English speakers to understand the game play.