‘Deck heroes for Windows 10’ is a new card battling game. The game features good experience of card collecting, leveling, fusion and fighting your way through the game’s single player world as well as against other players’ decks. Each fight takes only 2-3 minutes of gameplay, fitting it somehow into the category of quick games. Its strategy niche makes it interesting and enjoyable at the same time.
The procedure of playing this game is that you have ten cards with you, having different animation and powers. You send them to fight for you and result will be displayed with no involvement of player. The cards get shuffled so you have to make a plan every time as to which is best for which situation, and that’s where you have use brain and senses. Cards have three powers which get changed or evolve when you start playing more and getting bonus. The idea of the game is pretty off the box, but that’s what makes the game interesting.
The art style, world and characters are very influenced by both ‘Heroes of Might and Magic’ and World of Warcraft, but thy presented it so well that the graphics are phenomenal, graphics just add another experience to this game. During gameplay, you get to travel various places, various destinations, have to involve in various fights and god knows what.
Download Jelly Jump for Windows 10
download a free app player called Bluestacks available for Windows and Mac, you can download Bluestacks software from here
1. After installing the Bluestacks emulator software, open it and search for Deck heroes and click on the install button to install and play the game.
2. If you can’t find the game on the Bluestacks app search, then you can install the “Deck heroes” using the following method.
3. Download the Deck heroes APK and open the APK file using Bluestacks App player and play the game.
Install Mercury browser App on Windows 10 using Andyroid
1. Download Andyroid Emulator from here and install it on your Windows computer.
2. Open Andyroid and Connect your Google Plus account associated with Google play store and download Deck heroes to your PC.
You have to install the game to understand it as this game is very engaging and complex, but worth everything. Overall, I liked this game and its idea; it is addictive and a great time killer.