City Island 2: Building story is second installment of City Island for Windows 10 and is lot way transformed. Graphics are made better, interface is easy and wide but the main idea of the game remained same; built a city from scratch and develop it to a well-organized metropolis.
You start with a tiny piece of land on a sea coast. In the beginning, you will have limited no. of houses, buildings but soon as the game progresses or you unlock new things, diff. type of buildings, communities, commercial centers are introduced. Citizens will rush toward your city asking for more jobs and houses, just like real life situations. Idea of the game has it.
A menu which is simple includes a shopping card icon, from where you can buy new houses, building or simply things that you would use to make your city better. And I must tell you, there are hundreds of the things in it. There are some things which are paid, but you only need them if you’re addicted to this game, and this game is irresistible.
Game play is quite simple, but if you’re playing it first time, at the end of knowing everything, you will restart it because you would know that you pretty much screwed it.
Download City Island 2 for Windows 10
download a free app player called Bluestacks available for Windows and Mac, you can download Bluestacks software from here
1. After installing the Bluestacks emulator software, open it and search for City Island 2 and click on the install button to install and play the game.
2. If you can’t find the game on the Bluestacks app search, then you can install the “City Island 2” using the following method.
3. Download the Jelly Jump APK and open the APK file using Bluestacks App player and play the game.
Install City Island 2 on Windows 10 using Andyroid
1. Download Andyroid Emulator from here and install it on your Windows computer.
2. Open Andyroid and Connect your Google Plus account associated with Google play store and download City Island 2 to your PC.
It takes an architect’s mind to plan and develop the city, and you have to work on that. A city advisor helps you out every time you need some hints and clues. It a nice simulator game, worth your time, but did you take a look at your battery?