Super Mario Run PC: There are many super Mario games out there but all are only available for specific platforms. It is a common fact that as video game players we love one platform and gets so comfortable to it that we start disliking any change of the platform. When it comes to newly launched applications or games, we usually tend towards the free versions available and not willing to try the app-purchases. The players of the Super Mario Run face the similar dilemma, to try their favorite games new version.
Created by Nintendo, a Japanese game developer company that has released many popular games for Android and iOS devices; video game lovers enjoyed fun games such as Super Mario and Pokémon Go tremendously, from them.
They have recently updated their newly launched Super Mario Run game. Although the Super Mario Run has been released for only iOS users and not for Android version as of now, it can still be downloaded on any desktop or laptop with Windows 10 so that players can enjoy all the latest features of this famous game.
Super Mario Run for windows 10 is bringing the old Mario experience merged with modern graphics and game-play for the lovers of this widely played game.
How to install Super Mario Run on Windows 10
Super Mario Run can be downloaded in all the countries, unlike the Pokémon Go. Users can now download the Super Mario Run on their Windows 10 PC or Mac. Users need to download a reliable and trusted Android emulator like the Bluestacks that allows users to install Super Mario Run for their Windows 10 PC and let them play it without delay and other restrictions. Below are the prerequisites and steps to download Super Mario Run for Windows 10
- The computer should have at least 2GB hard disk free.
- Your computer must have more than 1GB Ram memory to download the game.
- Follow all the steps without missing anything.
Steps to download
- Download a good Android emulator preferably Bluestacks on your computer
- After downloading emulator, search for Super Mario Run Apk.
- Click on the game’s icon from the search result in order to open Play store in Bluestacks.
[The emulator allows full access to the Google Play Store, to allow you to search “Super Mario Run” and install it.]
- Sign in with your valid Google+ account and click on super Mario run to install it.
- In the end tap on the open option and Super Mario Run will launch.
Unique features of Mario Run
- Automatic jumps and bubble saves
- Challenge coins for each level, so the replay value is great across the board.
- Action objects like Pause Blocks, Springboard, Launch Blocks, Super Stars, and Switches to make the game more interesting
- Boss trials- To unlock next world, each boss has slightly different weaknesses, and players will have to use their high-level game skills to defeat each one.
- Kingdom building- All the coins that the players collect in Super Mario Run can be used to build and customize their own personal Mario kingdom.
Super Mario Run is an amazing game and provides hours of non-stop entertainment to enjoy the game-play on your Windows-10 PC.